Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Looking Back at 2011 and New Years Resolutions for 2012

I know it's a little late but...happy new years and hooray for 2012! Hopefully this year will bring just as much excitement and fun as last year. 2011 will be hard to beat--moving across the country, graduating from college, student teaching, and starting law school were pretty big deals. I still have a feeling that 2012  has a few things tucked up its sleeve (like finally actually getting a puppy...consider that a teaser).
We'll have to wait and see what happens, but it is a new year and that means new goals. I am a firm believer in setting goals at any point during the year (why wait right?) so many of my resolutions are simply continuations of things I've already been working on (exercising being a somewhat perpetual one of late). Still, I enjoy hearing about other people's plans for change and thought I'd share a couple of ours. One that I am particularly excited about is our goal to attend the temple once a month. We have not been since we've moved out here, and I think it will be a nice boost. Plus, we are going to get yearly passes to Universal Studios so that we can give ourselves a little extra incentive to make it down to Orlando. (Only twelve dollars a month! That's cheaper than going to the movies!) One of my personal goals is to read a book each month. So far I've blown that one out of the water--you can check out of my good reads account for proof! Anyone else have any resolutions that they're excited about--or already dropped?

No comments:

Post a Comment