Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! We celebrated the holiday with some friends from the law school on Saturday. Dave was a leprechaun and I was a skeleton (both costumes were reprises from past Halloweens). The party was so fun that today actually feels a little anti-climatic--the only festive thing I've done today is allowed myself to snitch a few more pieces out of the candy dish at work than I usually do. Isn't it funny how holidays kind of get that way when you are older?

Not that they still aren't fun or silly of course. Just maybe a little less...magical.
Still Halloween has made me realize that the Holiday season has officially started. They always say that the Holiday season makes you a little more homesick and it came as a surprise to me that even Halloween made me a little nostalgic for some of our friends and family.

 Pictures from Halloweens Past

Anyways, I thought I'd include a picture of the appetizer I made for the party.







All you need to do is add some parsley, sliced up pimento stuffed olives, and paprika to your favorite deviled egg recipe and you have bloody alien eyeballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment